NC Cash Register for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
With NC Cash Register for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central you're using an electronic recording system, which can be directly integrated in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solution. You can choose whether you want to expand your already existing processes and processes with the functions of a cash register or whether you want to use a separate coverage area with already made masks. In both cases, you can quickly find the right solution, continue to work in your familiar environment and meet the legal requirements of the cash register obligation.
Profit from many advantages
- Meet the requirements of the cash register obligation
- Work in the familiar environment of your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solution
- Use your existing data (articles, prices etc.)
- If required, integrate NC Cash Register into existing processes or use the masks provided
Reduced effort through integration into existing processes
- f you are already using existing entry processes, NC Cash Register will be integrated into them.
- You can keep the master data of your cash register separate from the master data of other sales sources and analyse the sales separately.
- You avoid duplication of data (customers, articles, prices) as you access your existing data.
- You have the option to print a receipt or invoice in A4 format as needed.
- NC Cash Register complies with the mandatory safety regulations that are required by the use of the fiskaltrust service as of 01.04.2017. fiskaltrust is a cash register service designed to equip all cash registers simply and by the BMF with a safety device in accordance with the Cash Register Safety Regulations.
The service is to be ordered separately from fiskaltrust.
"The Austrian Red Cross is in the public eye and enjoys a great deal of trust, so it was important for us to go into operation with a cash register solution that complies with all legal requirements by April 1. With the integration of NAVAX's proprietary NC recording system Cash register in our existing ERP solution, we were able to meet all the requirements of the cash register security regulation in a timely manner and without great expense. We feel very well advised by NAVAX and will continue to rely on this reliable partner."
Markus Gutmann, Head of Controlling Österreichisches Rotes Kreuz
"With the integration of NAVAX's self-developed recording system NC Cash Register into our existing ERP solution, we were able to meet all the requirements of the cash register regulation in a timely manner and at no great expense. We feel well advised and will continue to rely on the services of NAVAX."
Friedrich Gillhofer, CEO Gillhofer